Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2011

High Alert Update

As promised, I have responded to the ad with the following.  Please note that I have not included the pictures as they may be viewed as offensive by some.



Dear Jeanette,

I am 22 years old and have been modeling since I was 16.  It has been a life long dream of mine to visit Paris - the fashion Mecca of the world but a lack of finances has not permitted me to do so. 

I feel that fashion should be an important aspect of every woman’s life.  Put simply, when you look good on the outside you feel good on the inside.

I know that you only asked for a two page CV however, when I pasted my photo’s they were not clear enough as they were too small.  Please forgive me but I have extended the number of pages in my CV so that each photo appears on a page of its own.  I hope that you like them - particularly the full length bathing suite one as I spend a lot of time in the gym to maintain my physique and this particular picture is one of my favourites.  (Page 2 carries the heading Bikini and beneath this is a picture of the most masculine looking female body builder I could find).

The picture of the back side was a little more difficult to choose as there were so many to select from but I know you won’t be disappointed.  It is the most expressive one of the lot and I’m certain that this picture will be worth a thousand words.  (Page 3 is headed Back and beneath is a picture of a toilet bowl with a very unsavoury floater in it).  I must admit that my mother got a little pee’d off when she saw the front one that I selected but I am sure that they will meet with your high standard of professionalism which is evident in your advert. (Page four is headed Front and displays a picture of the filthiest overflowing urinal I could find).

I look forward to hearing from you and even more so to meeting you in person.

Kind regards

Ima Jeenyus

No comments:

Post a Comment